Links to Love
- important breastfeeding resource during pregnancy and early motherhood.
- lists all homebirth and hospital midwives currently in practice in the Madison area.
- a newborn care and postpartum support agency.
- an award-winning breastmilk-sharing resource for Dane County families.
- a village of doulas of color.
- a unique collaboration of healthcare professionals and environmental advocates working to protect and educate the public regarding toxins, pollutants and other harmful exposures - don't miss the Prenatal section!
- a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of maternity care in America, with excellent guidelines for choosing a provider and birth setting.
- a well written, well sourced Lamaze research blog addressing issues and options in pregnancy, birth and beyond, including homebirth safety.
- an invaluable research-based clearinghouse for examining what's in your food, water, sunscreen, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc.
- identifies best quality nutritional supplements and health products based on independent testing, an invaluable resource in absence of federal regulation (full access requires membership - feel free to ask Ingrid for office access).
- user-friendly, super helpful tips and best evidence on breastfeeding, sleep and parenting, hosted by Lactation Consultant Kelly Bonyata.
- terrific suggestions for doing what we can to optimize fetal positioning.
- works to strengthen midwifery and reproductive rights and services globally.
- professional association that represents Certified Nurse-Midwives and Certified Midwives in the United States, offering education and advocacy, as well as national find-a-midwife resources.
- professional association that represents Certified Professional Midwives in the United States, offering certification, education and advocacy.
- professional association that represents Licensed Midwives (CNMs and CPMs) in Wisconsin, offering education and advocacy, as well as find-a-midwife resources in Wisconsin.